Thursday 14 March 2019

DIY organiser/DIY bookshelf


I was always looking to rearrange my messed up home. So got into the home improvement drive and found out some DIY organizers to arrange everything systematically. The first one is the organizer for my toddler books, her colors, pen, scissors. After making it, I really loved it as how much organised it looks now.



I had an empty cardboard box of plastic container set. So I up cycled it into my new DIY organizer.



The above image was the empty cardboard box. I cut the upper lid of the box. And then cut the two sides as in the below image shown. I made a partition for books and stationary with the cut piece of the upper lid. And then stick some craft papers on the sides of the cardboard box. And the final outcome is really amazing.






No comments:

Post a Comment