Friday 1 January 2021

Homeschool Learning routine for the month of January 2021

 


Homeschool learning routine -

We parents find it very difficult to make our kids to write on a daily basis. It is really a big task to make them sit and write and solve the worksheets. From the last few months, I have been trying this with my daughter for daily writing practice and is working wonderfully for us. So I thought to share this with you all and make a details post about our daily writing practice. 

     


I have made separate book for English, Math and Hindi.  

I like to work on the weekly schedule instead of daily ones. I will explain why and how it is more effective.




If we tell our kids that they have to do daily writing practice, it will not interest them and they may feel it very boring. 

So what I do is I make a writing schedule for a complete week. And I tell my daughter that she has to complete this writing tasks by the end of the week. So here it is not compulsory to do a daily practice but at the same time, the child knows that the task should be completed by the end of the week. So they make their own strategy to complete it before time. They will either do 2 pages a day or three or none but will try to complete it. Also one more thing I do is whenever my daughter completes one page, I check it and give her a star or a smiley. So it encourages her more. 

Do try this with your kids and see the amazing results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment