Monday 4 January 2021

Reading activities for kids

We always try to make fun activities for teaching a new concept or making learning fun and engaging for kids.




   

 So here is an amazing activity idea for making reading super fun for kids. 

 Materials - 

2. Construction paper 
3. Scissor




Activity #1

Matching picture and text - 

I have used picture flashcards and have written some words associated with the pictures.

Place the picture flashcards and ask the child to pick up the paper one by one and match it with the appropriate picture card.

Activity #2

Complete the sentences  -

I have made some sentences and the child has to fill it with the correct picture and words.

This is amazing way to make kids enjoy the reading sessions and not feel bored.




Do try these activities and share with me on my Instagram and Facebook.

Comment your feedback below this post and let me know on what topics you need me to make DIY activities. I will surely make them and share on my YouTube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment