Friday 15 September 2017

Nature theme activities for toddlers - part 1






It was on my list to do nature themed activities from so long. We finally got to explore nature and it was indeed fun and fascinating. 


This beautiful sensory bin made with rose petals was so pleasing to explore. We loved to smell it, then touch and feel it. We then had some scooping and transfer fun too.



Painting with flower is so much fun and the final outcome looked like fireworks. Stamping flower activity was a hit. My little girl loved to see dip the flower into the paint and stamp it and amazed to see the result.. 




Next we explore painting with nature brushes made with leaves and stems. Process art is always loved and enjoyed by my girl..








I personally liked this. Arranging flowers is such a nice fine motor activity and also a practical life skill. I fell in love with this and this helps kids to involve in simple daily life activities. 
 
Check the complete video link -
 
 

Join our early learning journey on Facebook

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos and updates..





13 comments:

  1. The flower painting looks like something my son would enjoy a lot. Very creative ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u... We enjoyed these
      activities a lot and have created beautiful memories... Go
      ahead and do try them 😊😊

      Delete
  2. Wow nice activity, I am saving all for my baby..would try soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative concept!!! The grratest thing is how you create a nature theme activites!!! Keep discovering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dd would love to try these. This is her type of activity.thanks for the lovely ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad u liked them... This was one of our favourites activities till now...exploring
      nature is always lively experience for kids... 😊

      Delete
  5. That's really creative and I would love for my child to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. will definitely try this out. You have such amazing ideas that's going to keep us busy for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. Toddlers

    ReplyDelete