Wednesday 18 August 2021

Coding activity for kids

I love coding. It would be very interesting to teach kids in a fun way. You all may not know this but I am from an IT background. I am an IT engineer by profession. So you can expect many more activities on this topic :)

Coding is so much fun. In this post I am sharing some simple coding activities.

Teaching the basics of coding like following an instruction to reach the final state.

putting an input and getting an output. These are the very basic concepts of coding.

Here are two activities. Check them out and surely try with your kids.



If you loved the activities shared, please do subscribe to my channel and stay tuned for more such videos and free printables. 


So as I promised, below is the link for the free printable. Download
the pdf and try the activities. 

Check out our other coding activities-

Coding and direction activities


click the link below to download-

Activity 1


Activity 2



Like | share | subscribe

Stay tuned for next videos!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment