Wednesday 19 February 2020

Nature journal for preschoolers

I wanted to start a nature journal for my 4 year old. And our February nature challenge pushed me to create one for her.

So I started with some simple prompts and then I found it interesting and is a good way to encourage kids to be close to nature and make some wonderful  memories.





Download our Nature journal printable here 

This gives a nice opportunity to introduce different concepts like plant life cycle, weather, parts of flower, animals,insects,birds,etc.
I have tried to include these concepts which are appropriate for preschoolers and will be sharing the part 2 of these printable very soon..



             


I am so excited for sharing this journal prompts with you all. If you like my work, please do share with your friends and subscribe to our YouTube channel.






No comments:

Post a Comment